Welcome to SASREG, the Southern African Society of Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
SASREG represents Gynaecologists with a special interest in Gynaecological Endoscopy, sub-specialists, embryologists and scientists working in the field of reproductive medicine. The Society also supports fertility and theatre nursing sisters, allied practitioners as well as psychologists and social workers working in the field of Gynaecological Endoscopy and reproductive medicine.
The society serves to protect the interests of the patients undergoing fertility treatment.
Benefits of being a Member of SASREG
- The Society serves the interests of doctors involved in reproductive science and medicine in South Africa.
- Affiliated to ESHRE IFFS ASGE AAGL SASOG and FIGO
- Distributes news on fertility and sterility related issues
- Runs conferences, workshops and other academic programmes
- Negotiates preferential pricing with the pharmaceutical industry
- Issues guidelines on controversial aspects of reproductive science
- Reviews legislation of the industry
- Arranges CPD Credits when appropriate